Start a new form
Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going
Continue a saved form
Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
If you do not receive Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support but one of the following applies to you, please contact our Customer Service Team on 01664 502 502:
- Income Support income-based
- Jobseeker's Allowance income-related
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Universal Credit and meet the criteria as set out below.
Additional Universal Credit Eligibility information
As well as being in receipt of Universal Credit the following must apply:
- You receive Universal Credit and either had no earnings or had net earnings of £435 or less in your last Universal Credit assessment period OR
- You receive Universal Credit, which includes an element for a child, or you (or your partner) had limited capability for work (LCW) or limited capability for work and work-related activity (LCWRA), and you either had no earnings or net earnings of £935 or less in your last Universal Credit assessment period
Note: If you're part of a couple, the net earning threshold applies to your combined net earnings.